Sunday, October 08, 2006

It is Sunday and already we have visited the Basilica at Mogila and the Church at Nova Huta. This pm we are to visit the Divine Mercy Shrine for Mass. At the hotel it is possbile to purchase wireless connectivity for periods of 2 or 24 hours so in theory I should be able to post to the blog as we go along! Quite something to see as we visited the churches today. Large numbers of the faithful making their way to mass - all ages. Outside the buildings many on their knees during the service and inside the space crowded. Apparently it is only 40+% who are practising these days but the mass times advertised and the numbers would suggest otherwise. I shall hope to add some pictures but I realise that I have not brought the cable to connect camera to computer. I will have to use the phone and email to myself the photos - perhaps too technical but we'll try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home